- RSS Channel Showcase 9382831
- RSS Channel Showcase 7029515
- RSS Channel Showcase 1579438
- RSS Channel Showcase 2246205
Articles on this Page
- 11/18/16--04:43: _McLaren F1 Successo...
- 01/23/17--09:25: _2018 Dodge Challeng...
- 02/17/17--11:17: _2017 Acura NSX Spec...
- 03/08/17--12:52: _Aston Martin Valkyr...
- 05/30/17--06:22: _Lamborghini Deliver...
- 06/08/17--10:34: _2018 Audi R8 Spyder...
- 07/19/17--13:06: _Glickenhaus’ SCG003...
- 07/27/17--10:56: _2018 Ford Mustang G...
- 11/18/16--04:43: McLaren F1 Successor Currently in Works
- 01/23/17--09:25: 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Set to Debut in April
- 02/17/17--11:17: 2017 Acura NSX Specs & Price
- 03/08/17--12:52: Aston Martin Valkyrie Name Decided for the New Hypercar
- 05/30/17--06:22: Lamborghini Delivers First Centenario in US
- 07/19/17--13:06: Glickenhaus’ SCG003 Hypercar Arriving Soon with 750 Bhp
- 07/27/17--10:56: 2018 Ford Mustang GT Gets Drag Strip, Hits 60 in 4.0 Secs
A few months back we heard rumors regarding the McLaren F1 successor, which was described as a ‘hyper-GT’. According to AutoCar, the F1 successor will make its debut sometime in 2018. Nevertheless, the automaker has finally confirmed that the McLaren F1 successor will boast the traditional McLaren F1 3-seat layout making its debut in 2019. […]
Just a week back, the American muscle car maker hinted the unveiling of the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, and also released an exciting teaser video giving us a good hint of the car’s look. Nevertheless, most of the details are still a mystery and we would have to wait for the 2017 New York […]
The first NSX was introduced 25 years back rendering a combination of performance and aggressive styling. With the first generation model halted in 2005, Honda decided to re-introduce the second generation with a hybrid powertrain. The 2nd generation was originally unveiled as a concept car in 2012 at North American International Auto Show and later […]
Aston Martin Valkyrie The official name for the Aston Martin newest hypercar code named AM-RB 001 has been decided and it will be called as ‘Valkyrie’. The Aston Martin Valkyrie takes its name from a god belonging to Norse mythology and it means ‘chooser of the slain’. Talking about the Valkyrie, the Aston Martin’s chief […]
A lucky man in Newport Beach California has become the first owner of the Lamborghini Centenario. Currently, one of the rarest supercars in market, only 40 will be produced, the Centenario wears a hefty $1.95 million price tag. The first Centenario in US is a customized black and blue hardtop version and is quite a […]
Priced at $175,000, the 2018 Audi R8 Spyder has a drop dead gorgeous and mesmerizing appearance, so much so that onlookers would trip over while walking and gazing at this marvelous piece of engineering. Our eagle-eyed readers will soon conclude that the 2018 R8 Spyder is a fancy soft top version of the 2009 R8 […]
Jim Glickenhaus’s automotive company Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus has just received the ‘low volume manufacturer’ status from National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), which means that the automaker can officially build up to 325 turn-key cars in the United States. The first vehicle to roll out of the automaker’s factory will be the Glickenhaus’ SCG003 hypercar […]
Ford has finally unveiled the performance details of the new 2018 Ford Mustang GT and we are happy to announce that it will be the fastest Mustang ever came out of the Ford’s assembly lines. Powering the base model will be a more robust 5.0L V8 unit cranking out 460 horsepower and 420 pounds-feet of […]